Welcome to this section of the website where we ask for all of your unofficial fastest times and training PBs. If you think you’ve got a claim to record for a training run, let us know and we’ll post it up. On the flipside, if you see a time up there that you’ve smashed to pieces, let us know too and we’ll knock ’em off the top.
Of course, all of this is based on honesty and you guys telling the truth, and while we won’t ask for proof, if we smell a rat, we’ll get you to send us some evidence 🙂 To be clear, we’re not after race records here, although they’re always welcome too. We want to know how quickly you’ve smashed a lap of the Tan for example, or what’s the quickest Kedumba rep you’ve done? And just to be clear, no age group records and no coffee mug collectors… OK?!
Send us your times to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll stick them on this page.
Fastest Known Times
- Adrian Lazar – Fastest Australian at Western States 100 19hrs 24mins
- Andrew Tuckey – 1 x Quarry Road lap (Approx 13kms) 50 mins 50 secs
- Michael Miles – Yarramalong Store to Somersby Store (Approx 25.8km) (GNW100 miler) 2hr 9 mins
- Andrew Vize – Mosman Hills Course (10 kms) 44 mins 35 secs
- Craig Mottram – The Tan (3.84 kms) 10 mins 08 secs
- Dave Kennedy – Stirling Ridge loop 13hrs
- Brendan Davies / Clarke McClymont – Congewai School to Cedar Brush (32km) 3:15
- Brendan Davies / Clarke McClymont – Congewai School to Communications Tower 0:36
- Tom Batty – Honeymoon Stairs – Royal National Park (return – 2.5kms) 12min 31sec