Welcome back from the weekend people… some daily news treats for you while you sit in your computer seats….
- If you want to know how to run downhill, take a look at this video (skip to around 10:30) and watch how these guys and girls smash it up. Amazing.
- It took him 65hrs, but man what a finish line reception for the guy that finished last at the recent GRAND RAID DE LA RÉUNION 2013 miler, won by François D’Haene, who finished just under 2 days before him and was back in France sipping coffee in Chamonix (OK, that last bit was a joke).
- Angry jogger and dog leashes – it is annoying though yeah, dogs off a leash 🙂
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- Who is Rob Krar? Check out this interview with the American guy who’s burst onto the ultra scene this year. Has the obligatory beard too.