Bonjour, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening… wherever you are in the world, here’s your daily dose of ultra-fun
- The story of the human body.
- Scott Jurek is heading to the UK, check him out if you’re in London.
- Cool write-up of Badwater for you crazies out there.
- One of the Daddy’s of ultra running events, Hardrock has opened for business. I wanted to enter, but then I realised my 100 milers were out of date… maybe next year 🙁
- What not to eat if you’re a runner.
- Thought about racing in New Zealand, well here’s a reason why you should. The guys at Highland Events also put on some cracker runs. One is Northburn – 8,000m of vertical (or approx. 24,000ft in old money) and a Hardrock qualifier too.
Feature image credit – Paul Petch Photography