Welcome back after the weekend people of the running world. How was yours? Some pretty cool stuff happened, here’s a run-down.
- Two guys thru-hike all Colorado 14ers – no car, no bike – 300,000′ vert, 1,300 miles, 10 weeks.
- Jon Olsen ran 100 miles in 11 hrs, 59 min! (on a track) – still smokin though!
- OK, not an ultra, but Wilson Kipsang of Kenya set a new Marathon World Record of 2:03:23 at Berlin – wowsers!
- Rob Krar and Emelie Forsberg took the honours at UROC
- More on Rob Krar and sounds like Kilian wasn’t happy about his ‘road run’ at UROC