It’s almost the weekend and that means long run time! To get you in the mood, here’s our run-down of what’s going on in the trail world right now:
- I love trails, but I also love mountains too – check this ‘Everest – Lessons from the summit’
- Dakota Jones is on the comeback at UROC this weekend, check him out in this video
- We said that DNFs weren’t the end of the world the other week. Now losing is good for you! Celebrating mediocrity here at Ultra168!
- Sage Canaday goes head to head with Kilian for the UROC title this weekend.
- Good to see Ryan Sandes back down in Patagonia.
- Vive la montagne… more sublime UTMB action