G’day one and all as we say in Australia… here’s your dose of daily news…
- Running around the world is so passe now after one of our Aussie guys hits the home stretch too… check out the shiny shoes (second story near the bottom) with lots of pretty colours… anyone would think this was a fashion parade 🙂 Take away the ‘corporatisation’ however and this is a fantastic achievement.
- Great Kilian interview from Ian Corless who delves deeper into how Kilian came to get this record. Nice one Ian.
- Check out this ‘infographic‘ too of his attempt… we all love an *infographic now don’t we? (*Marketing speak for pretty pictures and facts)
- It’s ladies day at UTMB
- Ryan Sandes talks motivation
- How long before we see Kilian copying Daniel Woods on the climbing walls?