Here’s your daily dose of trail and ultra goodness, ‘stunningness’, funnies and reflection… straight to your desktop:
- Big hand to Japan’s Touru Miyahara for his win at Pikes Peak yesterday. Here’s some footage atop the mountain before the guys headed back down to the finish.
- And for the ladies… Stevie Kremer talks about her win at Pikes.
- Apparently sitting down all day is bad for you… tell us runners something we don;t know will ya!
- Big respect… 40 marathons in 40 days between Land’s End and John O’Groats in the UK… oh and doing it with no legs as well.
- I thought running was a non-contact sport?
- Chaffing anyone? I know Aussies are fans of their ‘Jorts’, but this guy takes the biscuit!
- Kilian’s been teasing us these last few weeks with Matterhorn pics… now it’s official. He’s going to have a crack at the legendary Bruno Brunod’s record… this guy is on another level. Just so you’re in the know, the record from Cervinio – The Top – Cervinio is 3h14mins…
- Ryan Sandes has had a pretty tough time of it these last six months… here he tries to unravel it all.