Happy Friday people (or Thursday afternoon / evening if you’re reading this in the US). If you’re in the UK, you should be in bed :). Here’s a daily dose of trail and ultra goodness.
Happy running this weekend people, and remember… run long, run hard, run honestly and most of all, run for the love of it…
- Ryan Sandes is in Leadville – watch his latest video
- Tis the season for the ultras… UTMB is nearly upon us. To get you in the mood for the mountains, have a gander at this epic video.
- Now us runners are quite a skinny bunch, this guy certainly ain’t! Bench press world record anyone?!
- A beautifully shot short film about the Mountainman race in Switzerland… 80-odd clicks and 5,000m of ascent. Sweet. And it features one of our lovely Aussie locals, Gretel Fortmann too, which makes it even nicer.
- Barefoot ted shares his philosophy… it’s quite simple really.
- Want to run a trail race around Mountain Everest?