Supporters save $100s each year on races and brands. For a full list see below.
Ultra168 Supporter ‘All In’
This membership gives you access to all of the deals we’ve negotiated (races and gear) with all of our partners.
Ultra168 Supporter ‘Races’
This membership gives you access to all of the race deals on offer from the event organisers.
Ultra168 Supporter ‘Gear’
This membership gives you access to all of the gear deals on offer with the brands and specialist stores.
Ultra168 Supporter RACES
|Race||Month||Discount||Country / State|
|Ultra Easy||January||20%||New Zealand - Otago|
|Roller Coaster Run||February||10%||Victoria|
|Northburn 50km, 100km and 100 miler||March||20%||New Zealand - Otago|
|Convicts & Wenches||March||15% discount||Queensland|
|Warburton Trail Fest||March||20%||Victoria|
|Jabulani Challenge||April||15%||New South Wales|
|Buffalo Stampede (all races)||April||10%||Victoria|
|The Down Under 135||April||10%||Victoria|
|Buffalo Stampede (Grand Slam)||April||10%||Victoria|
|Double Rainbow Run||June||20%||New Zealand|
|Glow Worm Trail Marathon||June||10%||New South Wales|
|Mount Difficulty (21km & 42km)||June||20%||New Zealand - Otago|
|Gold Coast 100km supermarathon||June||15% discount||Queensland|
|Brisbane Valley Rail Trail||June||10% discount||Queensland|
|Rafferty's Coastal Run||July||15%||New South Wales|
|Kokoda Ultra||July||10% discount||PNG|
|Berry Long Run||August||20%||Victoria|
|Wagga Wagga Trail Marathon||August||15%||New South Wales|
|Peaks & Trails (all races)||August||20%||Victoria|
|Bigfoot Snow Trail (27km & 42km)||August||10%||Victoria|
|WTF100s||September||20% plus free accommodation||Western Australia|
|Nerang 100 miler||September||15% discount||Queensland|
|Hounslow Classic||October||10%||New South Wales|
|Heysen 105||October||$30 discount||South Australia|
|Hume & Hovell 50km, 100km and 100 miler||October||15%||New South Wales|
|Blackall 50kms & 100kms||October||10%||Queensland|
|Alpine Challenge (100km & 160km events only)||November||$20 off early bird pricing.||Victoria|
|Great Ocean Walk (New for 2019)||October||TBC||Victoria|
|Stromlo Running Festival (50km only)||November||10% discount||ACT|
|Cathedrals Trail Run||December||15% discount||Victoria|
Ultra168 Supporters 'Gear'
|VFuel||This rather excellent gel is now in Australia and U168 Supporters can get a 12.5% discount|
|Raidlight||Ultra168 Supporters get a massive 30% off any Raidlight or Raidlight Vertical products on the Hardcore Brands website. Plus, spend over $100 (in Australia) and $150 (in NZ) you'll get free shipping. Standard shipping is $7.50 (AU) and $18.00 (NZ).|
|Find Your Feet||Find Your Feet is offering 20% off all purchase(s) at the store, unlimited for the duration of your membership. FYF also offers free postage over orders of $100 - standard postage to NZ is $25|
|Bogong Equipment||The guys at Bogong Equipment are offering 10% off everything storewide (excluding GPS, PLBs, Ski Hardware (skis, boots, bindings & poles) and sale items).|
|Ultra168 Store||Save 20% off anything in the Ultra168 store|
|Running Science||Grab yourself 15% discount at one of Sydney's best-known running stores with a special focus on getting you fitted in the right shoe. Online store is coming soon, but you can still use your discount instore.|
|RunNation Film Festival||Get a 15% discount off ticket prices|
|The LockerRoom (Running resource from Mark Green)||Get a 20% discount off annual membership brought to you by Mark Green|
Terms and Conditions
- Your membership will last a period of 12 months from the day you sign up, after which time it will lapse. We’d love you to renew!
- There is no limit to how many races you can enter or gear you want to buy with our partners, as long as it’s done with the time that your membership is valid for.
- If you’re already signed up for one of the races on offer you can’t retrofit your code to claim a discount, but you can use it for next year’s race.
- When you sign up, you’ll be given a unique code(s) you can use with our partners – this is NOT transferable to anyone. As and when you take advantage of our offers, your name will be checked against a list of people we have provided to our partners. There’s no escape!
- If we find out that any codes have been transferred, your membership will be cancelled with immediate effect and no refund will be given. You will also be banned for life for signing up. I operate on a ‘complete trust’ basis, if that trust is abused, then you’re banned. Simple.
- We will not share any personal information with any of our partners unless we have your consent to do so. For checking purposes, only your name and town/city will be shared with our partners to ensure the right people are accessing the deals we have put together.
- For Rapid Ascent Events, you can only claim one discount per race i.e. if you already claim a discount with AURA for any of the races mentioned above, you cannot claim both the AURA discount and the U168 discount as a combined discount. For the Surf Coast Century, the offer is also only for the 100km solo event.
- For the Heysen 105, you can only claim one discount i.e. if you already claim an AURA discount, you cannot claim the Ultra168 discount on top. The discount is only limited to solo entries in the 105.
- It’s likely that we’ll be adding more deals on gear and races as the year progresses, if that happens and the race falls outside of your membership period, we’re sorry about that, but we hope that you’ll sign up for another year.
- As we’ll be adding more deals to this supporters initiative, we do reserve the right to increase the membership fee at any stage. The good news is that once you’ve signed up for a year, you’re fine. We won’t ask you for more money until your membership needs renewing next year. Even more incentive to be a part of the club.
- If you took advantage of the early bird offer this year, membership prices will be set at the standard price, unless of course you were one of the first 100, then your membership fee is set for life.
- A small caveat for 100 CLUB members. If you decide that you no longer wish to carry on your membership, then I’ll be very sorry to see you go. However if you decide that you just want to ‘pause’ for a year, then you can do so by paying $5 to hold your spot in the 100 CLUB. If you decide that you wish to rejoin, I’ll simply knock that $5 off your next membership payment.
- Lastly is there is an event that you want to do, make sure it or the registration for it, falls within the 12 months that your membership lasts for